15th February 2021, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to secure BSc(Fashion Design & Technology) admission in NIILM University

Hi Sir, can I know about the eligibility criteria for studying BSc(Fashion Design & Technology) course in NIILM University? I want to get admission in this university for studying this course. So, please tell me about the eligibility criteria for securing admission.

17th February 2021, 08:37 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to secure BSc(Fashion Design & Technology) admission in NIILM University

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, can I know about the eligibility criteria for studying BSc(Fashion Design & Technology) course in NIILM University? I want to get admission in this university for studying this course. So, please tell me about the eligibility criteria for securing admission.
Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board are eligible for B.Sc in Fashion Design and Technology course.

Your minimum age should be above 17 years.
17th February 2021, 04:17 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to secure BSc(Fashion Design & Technology) admission in NIILM University

Eligibility to secure BSc(Fashion Design & Technology) admission in NIILM University:-

The candidate should have passed 12th in the same stream with more than 50% marks are eligible to apply.

Certificates:-

Previous class marksheet
Character certificate
Caste certificate
Colour photo
Date of birth proof
NOC and domicile certificate.
17th February 2021, 04:19 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

The minimum eligibility criteria required for pursuing B.Sc. in Fashion Design and Technology at NIILM University is a Class 12th in any stream with at least 50% marks in aggregate (or 45% marks in aggregate in case of SC/ST category candidates).

For more details regarding NIILM University Admissions, you can refer to the link https://www.niilmuniversity.in/wp-co...iversity-2.pdf and go through the prospectus released by the university.
18th February 2021, 11:50 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Eligibility to secure BSc(Fashion Design & Technology) admission in NIILM University is as follows.

Applicant must have completed 12th with minimum aggregate of 55% from recognized board.

There will be no entrance exam for admission.
19th February 2021, 08:35 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The candidates who have passed 12th in any stream or equivalent qualification from a recognized educational Board with minimum aggregate score of 50% and have attained the age of 17 years are eligible to pursue Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in Fashion Design.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?