9th February 2021, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to secure BTech(ECE) admission in IIIT Hyderabad

Hi Sir/Madam, can you tell me what is the eligibility criteria for securing admission in IIIT Hyderabad for BTech(ECE) course? I want to study this course in this institute so I want to know about the eligibility criteria. Kindly tell me asap.

11th February 2021, 02:53 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to secure BTech(ECE) admission in IIIT Hyderabad

The duration of Bachelor of Technology in Electronics and Communications Engineering would be of 4 years and will include the study of telecommunications, electricity and electronics . The minimum eligibility required to pursue Bachelor of Technology in Electronics and Communications Engineering in International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad (IIIT-H) is that you should have passed 10+2 from a recognized board with minimum 60% marks with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as main subjects.
11th February 2021, 10:58 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to secure BTech(ECE) admission in IIIT Hyderabad

The eligibility to study a BTech in Electronics and Communication Engineering at IIIT Hyderabad is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with a minimum score of 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. The candidate age should be in-between 17 and 23 years. Admission selection will be on the basis of the score obtained in UGEEE (Undergraduate Engineering Entrance Examination) followed by an interview or through JEE Main.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.iiit.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?