7th January 2015, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study B.Ed in Delhi University? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam? From when new session begins?

hello
what is the eligibility to join a B.Ed course in Delhi University.
When will the new session begin and what is the duration of the course.
Is there any entrance exam?
if yes when and how to procure the form.........

Related Questions:
  1. When can I get the B.Ed form from DU? What is the qualification required and how much marks?
  2. Where can I get forms for Entrance Exam of B.Ed course of IP University?
  3. Am I eligible for B.Ed course after completing B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which is the entrance exam for B.Ed at Jammu University?
  5. Is there any entrance exam available for Ph.D in Nutrition and Dietetics in Delhi University? When the entrance exam will be held?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria for MCA entrance exam of JNU (Delhi) or Delhi University?
  7. Required Eligibility criteria to join MBA course in Delhi University? Duration for this course? Will there be any Entrance Exam to get admission for this course?
  8. MCA in Delhi University? Procedure and Eligibility Criteria for the course?
  9. Last date for the availability of forms for B.Ed course of DU?
  10. When the application form of BCA entrance exam distributed by Delhi University? Eligibility criteria of entrance exam for 12th PCM student?
  11. Eligibility to study B.Ed from Delhi University for MBA correspondence student?
  12. Date of Polytechnic Entrance exam for the upcoming year session?
  13. Date of availability of B.Ed.Ed forms by DU? How will I get it?
  14. Date of dnb entrance exam conducted by maualana azad medical college, delhi for august 2010 session?
  15. How to get admission in DU for BBA after scoring 48% marks in Inter with science?
  16. Date of start of LLB entrance exam of Delhi University? What is the eligibility criteria?
  17. Last date to take admission in B.Com DU?
  18. How to prepare for the entrance to prepare for PG course in Sociology from JNU/Delhi University? How to get more marks in the entrance?
8th January 2015, 09:55 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Eligibility to study B.Ed in Delhi University? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam? From when new session begins?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
what is the eligibility to join a B.Ed course in Delhi University.
When will the new session begin and what is the duration of the course.
Is there any entrance exam?
if yes when and how to procure the form.........

Bachelor of Education (B.Ed ) is one year Teaching professional course which is divided into two semester with practical exam.

B.Ed Eligibility Criteria:

-> Bachelor's Degree in any subject with atleast 50% marks at graduate level or its equivalent qualification from a recognized equivalent. Upto 5% relaxation will be given to reserved category students.

-> The admission for B.Ed is based on the entrance exam which is conducted by the Delhi University. To crack the B.Ed entrance exam, please go through B.Ed syllabus attached which I have provided below.

Application fees

The admission for B.Ed program in Delhi University will be starts during the month of April-May every year. Students have to submit application fee before filling the online form. General category students need to pay Rs. 450 as an examination fees and Rs. 250 for all other reserved categories.

Contact Information:
University of Delhi South Campus Benito Juarez Marg New Delhi - 110021
Phone-No: 0112411114124118854
Email: [email protected]
Attached Files
File Type: doc DU B.Ed Entrance Exam Syllabus.doc(28.5 KB, 216 views)
8th January 2015, 06:11 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study B.Ed in Delhi University? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam? From when new session begins?

Eligibility Criteria for B.Ed Programme (Delhi University):

1) To be eligible for B.Ed Entrance test conducted by Delhi University, You must have "Bachelor's Degree" or its equivalent qualification from university of Delhi or from any recognized university.

2) Candidates must have obtained minimum of 50% of marks in their Graduation.

3) Candidates must have studied 2 subjects (teaching subjects) at graduate level and should have obtained minimum of 50% of marks in each of the subjects.

Duration of B.Ed Programme in Delhi University: 02 years

Entrance Exam: DU B.Ed Entrance Test

Next Session: Latest Notification will be released in February / March 2015
Date of Entrance Test for B.Ed Program: In June 2015
15th January 2015, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

I am apearing student of ba 3 rd year .can i fill the form and take admission in 15-17 batch ?
22nd June 2016, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

What is the last year cutoff of b.ed entrance exam being conducted by Delhi university ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?