31st July 2019, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BA(Hotel Management) Honours for 12th Humanities NIOS student?

Dear friends, I am a student of 12th Humanities studying with NIOS Board. After completing my 12th I want to do BA(Hotel Management) Honours. Can you please let me know about that I am eligible to do BA in this specialization or not?

3rd August 2019, 02:40 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BA(Hotel Management) Honours for 12th Humanities NIOS student?

Minimum eligibility criteria to pursue BA in Hotel management 3 year degree course is that the candidate must have completed 10 plus two in any stream from a recognised board with at least 50% marks and has to qualify the entrance test knows as NCHMCT JEE. THAT IS CONDUCTED BY NATIONAL COUNCIL OF HOTEL MANAGEMENT AND CATERING TECHNOLOGY.
3rd August 2019, 04:30 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BA(Hotel Management) Honours for 12th Humanities NIOS student?

Eligibility required to study BA(Hotel Management) Honours is pass in 10+2 or equivalent examination in any discipline from a recognized board.
Since NIOS is a Government recognized board. So After completing 12th Humanities, you are eligible to pursue BA(Hotel Management) Honours.
3rd August 2019, 05:17 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For BA (Hotel Management) admission any stream class 12th pass students can apply. You just need class 12th qualification from a recognised board with minimum 50% marks in any stream to become eligible for hotel management entrance exams.

NIOS is a recognised board of open schooling and you can surely apply for admission at any university or college. Just make sure you perform well in the entrance exam.
3rd August 2019, 08:06 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria to pursue BA in Hotel Management course:
1. You must have Secondary examination certificates with a minimum of 60% marks including English.
2. You must be 17 years old.
3. You must have a scorecard of NCHM JEE/IIHM eCHAT/AIMA UGAT.
4th August 2019, 01:45 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The minimum eligibility required to apply for BA(Hotel Management) Honors is 10+2 passed with minimum 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST/OBC candidates) .

The candidates who have completed Intermediate from National Institute of Open Schooling are equally eligible to apply for BA(Hotel Management).

Address:-
Osiyan School of Business Management & Animation
B-36,37, 2nd Floor Above Cafe Coffee Day,
Near Lancer Convent School Rohini Sector,
Delhi-110085
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?