21st February 2019, 04:30 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Amrapali Institute of Applied Sciences? Duration of this course?

Hi Sir, I want to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Amrapali Institute of Applied Sciences. I just want to know about the duration of this course. So, please tell me about the duration and also let me know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this course.

26th February 2019, 08:32 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Amrapali Institute of Applied Sciences? Duration of this course?

Duration of Bachelor of Hotel Management in Amrapali Institute of Applied Sciences is 4 years, which is divided into 8 semesters. The basic educational qualification required to pursue Bachelor of Hotel Management is pass in 12th class in any discipline with English as a subject with at least 50% marks from a recognized institute. Candidates are selected based on UKSEE rank through State Counselling conducted by UTU.

For more details, visit:
https://www.amrapali.ac.in/index.php...ssionProcedure

Last edited by ppsahu; 26th February 2019 at 10:58 PM. Reason: Remove *
28th February 2019, 12:06 AM
sajid98

Post Re: Eligibility to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Amrapali Institute of Applied Sciences? Duration of this course?

Eligibility to study BHM IN Amprali institute is
Course: Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology (BHMCT)
Affiliation: Uttarakhand Technical University and approved by AICTE
Duration: 4 years
Eligibility#: 10 + 2 with 50% marks and English

Course: Bachelor of Hospitality Management (BHM)
Affiliation: KUMAUN UNIVERSITY
Duration: 4 years
Eligibility#: 10 + 2 with 45% marks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?