20th October 2018, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Bachelor in International Hospitality Management in IIAS School of Management, Kolkata?

Hi, I am a student of 12th standard with Science stream. After completing my 12th with Science, I want to do BE(Power Electronics). Can I know my eligibility to do Bachelor in International Hospitality Management in IIAS School of Management, Kolkata?

24th October 2018, 11:38 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Bachelor in International Hospitality Management in IIAS School of Management, Kolkata?

Bachelor in International Hospitality Management is an under graduation course. The duration of Bachelor in International Hospitality Management course is three years.

The basic eligibility to study Bachelor in International Hospitality Management in IIAS School of Management, Kolkata is that candidate should have passed 12th class or equivalent examination from a recognized board.

As per my knowledge, IIAS School of Management, Kolkata conducts written examination for the admission of Bachelor in International Hospitality Management so that you should appear in written test and score good marks.
25th October 2018, 09:37 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Bachelor in International Hospitality Management in IIAS School of Management, Kolkata?

Bachelor in international Hospitality Management is an undergraduate course. It is generally 3 years academic course and it may be different from place to place.

10 + 2 or any other equivalent qualification with minimum 50% marks.

Some of the very reputed Universities and colleges conduct an entrance examination for admission.
25th October 2018, 10:09 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility of Bachelor of international Hospitality Management in IIAS School of Management, Kolkata are as follows:-
Candidate must have passed 10+2 with any stream but must have 55% aggregate in this examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?