15th July 2019, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology in Indian Institute of Health Education and Research?

Hi, I am a student of 12th standard with Science stream. After completing my 12th with Science, I want to do Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology. Can I know my eligibility to do Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology in Indian Institute of Health Education and Research?

18th July 2019, 05:28 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology in Indian Institute of Health Education and Research?

Indian Institute of Health Education and Research offers Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology. Duration of this course is full time 3 years divided into three parts of one year each.
Candidates who have done HSC/10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology.as compulsory subjects from a recognized institute are eligible to pursue this course.
In order to enroll into this program, candidates have to qualify a written test and a personality test.conducted by institute.

Candidates can find details on;
http://www.iiher.com/BachelorofMedic...echnology.aspx
18th July 2019, 11:28 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology in Indian Institute of Health Education and Research?

Bachelor in Medical Laboratory Technology is an undergraduate Medical Lab Technologist course and the duration of this course is three years. The required eligibility to study Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology in Indian Institute of Health Education and Research is the candidate should have passed 12th class with science stream from a recognized board. The minimum percentage required in the 12th class to get admission in Bachelor in Medical Laboratory Technology course is 50%.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?