10th October 2018, 04:46 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Bachelor of Multimedia Communication in Satya Institute of Media and Management, Lucknow?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Satya Institute of Media and Management, Lucknow to study Bachelor of Multimedia Communication course? Kindly tell me about the eligibility criteria for this course asap.

15th October 2018, 01:54 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Bachelor of Multimedia Communication in Satya Institute of Media and Management, Lucknow?

Eligibility to study Bachelor of Multimedia Communication in Satya Institute of Media and Management, Lucknow are as follows:-
Candidate must have completed their 10+2 examination or its equivalent from a recognised educational board with at least 55% aggregate.
15th October 2018, 06:30 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Bachelor of Multimedia Communication in Satya Institute of Media and Management, Lucknow?

Bachelor of Multimedia Communication Eligibility:

Candidates who have passed pre-degree/plus two courses with not less than 45% marks in aggregate shall be eligible to apply for admission to BMMC programme.

SC/ST candidates need have only a pass in their qualifying degree examinations.

Those awaiting results of their qualifying examinations also can apply but such candidates will be admitted provided they produce the mark sheets of the qualifying examination on or before the date prescribed for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?