22nd October 2019, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Bachelor of Paramedical Technology in Grant Medical College Mumbai?

I want to join Grant Medical College Mumbai for studying Bachelor of Paramedical Technology. I am interested to do this course in my Graduation but I don’t know about the eligibility criteria. Kindly tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying BPMT in this college.

29th October 2019, 12:31 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Bachelor of Paramedical Technology in Grant Medical College Mumbai?

The minimum eligibility required to be eligible to apply for Bachelor of Paramedical Technology in Grant Medical College Mumbai is that you should have passed Intermediate with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as a mandatory subject with minimum 50% marks (45% for reserved categories).

You can check the website http://www.ggmcjjh.in for more detailed information.
30th October 2019, 11:43 AM
FarsanaMP

Default Re: Eligibility to study Bachelor of Paramedical Technology in Grant Medical College Mumbai?

Eligiblity Criteria of Bachelor of Paramedical Technology in Grant Medical College Mumbai -
Minimum Qualification Required: 10+2 (Chemistry, Biology & Physics)
Minimum Marks Required (Aggregate): 45%
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?