26th August 2018, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BBA+LLB Honours in Karnataka State Law University?

Respected Sir, I just want to know that if I am going to take admission in Karnataka State Law University for BBA+LLB Honours then what is the eligibility criteria for admission? Kindly let me know about the eligibility as soon as possible. Thank you!

27th August 2018, 12:19 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BBA+LLB Honours in Karnataka State Law University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I just want to know that if I am going to take admission in Karnataka State Law University for BBA+LLB Honours then what is the eligibility criteria for admission? Kindly let me know about the eligibility as soon as possible. Thank you!

Candidates should have completed Pre-University course or Senior Secondary School (10+2) course or equivalent from a recognized board and should have secured at least 45% of the total marks in qualifying examination (40% marks for SC/ST candidates) are eligible to study B.B.A., LL.B course at Karnataka State Law University. Candidates who have passed the above mentioned qualification in the distance or correspondence method are also eligible to study B.B.A., LL.B course at Karnataka State Law University. Candidates can find the details in the Karnataka State Law University website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?