23rd November 2018, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BCom for a candidate with 63% in 12th CBSE? List of reputed colleges in Puducherry?

Sir, I have passed my 12th from CBSE Board with 63% all total and I got 73 marks in Accountancy. Am I eligible for study BCom course? If yes, then what are the reputed BCom colleges for me in Puducherry?

28th November 2018, 07:05 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BCom for a candidate with 63% in 12th CBSE? List of reputed colleges in Puducherry?

Yes, you are definitely eligible to pursue BCom after completing 12th from CBSE Board with 63% marks. Candidates who have passed 12th class in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board are eligible.
Candidates who have passed 10+2 with Commerce stream are given preference over others.
29th November 2018, 07:32 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BCom for a candidate with 63% in 12th CBSE? List of reputed colleges in Puducherry?

B.Com stands for Bachelor of Commerce. The duration of this course is three years.

In order to get admission in B.Com course, the candidate should have passed 12th class with at least 50% from a recognized board.

The name of best B.Com colleges in Puducherry are given below.

=> Achariya Arts and Science College - AASC
Achariyapuram, Uruvaiyar Road, Villianur
Puducherry, Puducherry

=> Bharathidasan Government College for Women
Muthialpet
Puducherry, Puducherry

=> Perunthalaivar Kamarajar Arts College
Kalitheerthalkpuppam, Madagadipet
Puducherry, Puducherry

=> RAAK Arts and Science College
No. 1, Basheer Campus Perambai, Villianur Post
Puducherry, Puducherry
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?