8th June 2018, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BEd(Physical Sciences) in Pondicherry University?

Hi everyone, I want to do BEd in Physical Sciences from Pondicherry University. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this course in Pondicherry University? Please reply to me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study BEd(Physical Sciences) in Pondicherry University?
  2. How to study in Pondicherry University?
  3. Eligibility to study MS(Medical Sciences) in Ponce Health Sciences University for MBBS student?
  4. How many years to study in Pondicherry to get Pondicherry Quota?
  5. Fee structure for Pondicherry Institute of Medical Sciences?
  6. Detailed information, infrastructure, faculties and hostel facilities in Pondicherry Institute of Medical Sciences to study MBBS?
  7. Eligibility to study PhD(Plant Sciences) in Central University of Punjab?
  8. How to join MBA Tourism at Pondicherry University?
  9. Should I do MBA Tourism or MBA General so as to make a career in Tourism?
  10. Eligibility to study PhD(Atmospheric Sciences) in Amity University, Gurgaon?
  11. What are the courses offered and fee structure for admission in MBA in Pondicherry University?
  12. Details regarding distance learning MBA program from Pondicherry university? I have done BA from Dr. Ambedkar open university in Warangal
  13. Eligibility to study Diploma in Laryngology and Otology in Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore? -- [New]
  14. Scholarship for M.Sc(Nutrition) student of Pondicherry University?
  15. Can my daughter write JIPMER entrance exam if she was born in Pondicherry but came to UAW when she was 2 months old?
  16. Am I eligible to study MCA in Pondicherry University if completed Bachelor of Commerce?
  17. List of MCI approved abroad PG and medical colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Eligibility criteria and qualification required to apply in PhD(CSE) entrance exam of Pondicherry University?
9th June 2018, 09:22 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BEd(Physical Sciences) in Pondicherry University?

You need to have a degree in physical sciences or its related field, with at least 50% marks, to become eligible for B.Ed entrance exam, which will be conducted by the university.

There is no age criteria for B.Ed admission. You just need to fulfill the educational requirement. You can avail reservation benefit, based on your caste.
10th June 2018, 10:40 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BEd(Physical Sciences) in Pondicherry University?

Eligibility criteria to study B.Ed (Physical Science) from Pondicherry University are as follows:-
Candidate must have completed Graduation in any stream from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?