11th February 2019, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BSc(Biotechnology) in The Oxford College of Science, Bengaluru?

Hi everyone, I want to do BSc in Biotechnology from The Oxford College of Science, Bengaluru. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this course in The Oxford College of Science, Bengaluru? Please reply to me asap.

13th February 2019, 06:48 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BSc(Biotechnology) in The Oxford College of Science, Bengaluru?

BSc in biotechnology is 3 year undergraduate course, involving an advanced study of the cellular and biomolecular processes for development of variety of technologies and products.
The basic eligibility for the course is to pass10 + 2 with science stream from recognised board. The admission process is based on the entrance exam conducted by the University of college.
14th February 2019, 01:34 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BSc(Biotechnology) in The Oxford College of Science, Bengaluru?

Eligibility to study B.Sc(Biotechnology) in The Oxford College of Science, Bengaluru are as follows:-
Candidate must have completed their 12th from a recognized board from Science stream having PCB as main subject.
Candidate must have scored at least 50% aggregate.
No age limit required.
Candidate must have to clear entrance examination conducted by college or university.
14th February 2019, 02:10 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I want to do BSc in Biotechnology from The Oxford College of Science, Bengaluru. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this course in The Oxford College of Science, Bengaluru? Please reply to me asap.

Those candidates who have passed the Pre-University examination of Karnataka or an equivalent examination conducted by any other board or 10+2 with minimum 35% or pass marks aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Chemistry, Zoology and Biotechnology are eligible to study the BSc Biotechnology in The Oxford College of Science, Bengaluru. Duration of the BSc Biotechnology course is three years. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
14th February 2019, 05:47 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study B.Sc (Biotechnology) in The Oxford College of Science, Bangalore are as follows:-
Candidate must have successfully completed higher secondary education from a recognised educational board.
Candidate must have done 10+2 with PCB as main subjects with at least 60% aggregate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?