22nd July 2018, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BSc(Health Information Administration) in Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Madhav Nagar?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Madhav Nagar for BSc(Health Information Administration) course? I want to do this BE course from this college so I want to know about the eligibility criteria. Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Health Information Administration) in Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Madhav Nagar?
  2. Admission procedure to study BSc(Health Information Administration) in Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Madhav Nagar?
  3. How many BSc(Health Information Administration) seats are available in Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Madhav Nagar?
  4. Can I get a seat in the main campus of Manipal with 100 marks in ENAT 2016?
  5. Which are the good tutions of ISAT in Nagpur? I am a student of 11th CBSE
  6. Is there any diploma course after BDS?
  7. List of various diploma courses after BDS? Where are the courses offered? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which are the Diploma courses after BDS?
  9. Eligibility to study ME(Information Security) in Karpagam Academy of Higher Education?
  10. How many ME(Information Security) seats are available in Karpagam Academy of Higher Education?
  11. Entrance exam available to study ME(Information Security) in Karpagam Academy of Higher Education?
  12. List of best institution in Indian providing Ph.D in biotech with stipend?
  13. List of the best private institutes which are well recognized for admission in MSc Clinical Biochemistry? I have done my graduation
  14. Entrance exams available to study ME(Information Security) in Karpagam Academy of Higher Education, Coimbatore?
  15. Best IIT coaching centres in Coimbatore near Gandipuram area? What is the fee structure?
  16. List of best coaching centres for engineering entrance exam in Chennai?
  17. Admission procedure to study ME(Information Security) in Karpagam Academy of Higher Education, Coimbatore? -- [New]
  18. Which is the coaching centre for Junior Lecturer ECE? I am preparing for APPSC Junior Lecturer competitive entrance exam
26th July 2018, 06:41 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BSc(Health Information Administration) in Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Madhav Nagar?

Eligibility Criteria Required to pursue B.Sc in Health Information Administration in Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Madhav Nagar:

B.Sc in Health Information Administration course is not offered by this college and instead, B.Sc in Health Information Management course is offered. The basic eligibility criteria required for this course is given below,

>> You should be an Indian Citizen

>> Duration of the course - 4 years inclusive of 1 year Internship (6 months Compulsory Internship and 6 months Compulsory Externship)

>> You should have passed 12th class in 10+2 pattern, A Level, IB, Americ 12th Class or its equivalent in any science stream or commerce or arts groups with minimum 50% marks.

>> Admission is done on the basis of the total marks obtained in the qualifying examination.

Click here for More Details
26th July 2018, 11:30 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to study BSc(Health Information Administration) in Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Madhav Nagar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, can anyone of you tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Madhav Nagar for BSc(Health Information Administration) course? I want to do this BE course from this college so I want to know about the eligibility criteria. Please tell me asap.

Candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent in any science / arts / commerce groups with a minimum of 50% marks are eligible to study BSc Health Information Management in Manipal University. Candidates are admitted to the BSc Health Information Management in Manipal University on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying examinations. Duration of the course is 4 years (8 semesters). The Manipal University website link is given Click Here
26th July 2018, 01:28 PM
careerrider

Thumbs up Re: Eligibility to study BSc(Health Information Administration) in Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Madhav Nagar?

Eligibility to study B.Sc Health information management at Manipal academy of higher education,Madhav nagar

Eligibility criteria : Candidates must have passed 10+2,A level,IB or American 12th grade in any of discipline of Science/arts/commerce with minimum of 50% aggregate.

For detailed information visit
https://manipal.edu/soahs-manipal/pr...inistrati.html
26th July 2018, 06:36 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Manipal academy of higher education is one of the top university offers different level degrees in different subjects.

B.Sc (Bachelor of Science) in Health Information Administration is a 4 years graduation level degree.

The basic eligibility required for studying this course is a 10+2 or its equivalent education in any stream with minimum 50% from any recognised board.

The admissions are given based on the previous years performance. You need score high percentage in 12th or its equivalent education for getting admission into the university.
There are no entrance exam conducted for giving admission into the university.

For more detailed information visit the official website of Manipal academy of higher education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?