3rd February 2021, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BSc(Medical Radiology & Imaging Technology) in Doon Institute of Medical Sciences

Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Doon Institute of Medical Sciences to study BSc(Medical Radiology & Imaging Technology) course? Kindly tell me about the eligibility criteria for this course asap.

5th February 2021, 08:37 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BSc(Medical Radiology & Imaging Technology) in Doon Institute of Medical Sciences

Eligibility to study BSc(Medical Radiology & Imaging Technology) in Doon Institute of Medical Sciences:-

The students who have a certificate in diploma in medical radiography or even its equivalent are also considered eligible for the Bachelor of Radiology and Imaging Technology course.

Age limit:-

The minimum age limit in 17 years and maximum age limit is 35 years.
6th February 2021, 12:42 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BSc(Medical Radiology & Imaging Technology) in Doon Institute of Medical Sciences

Eligibility to study BSc(Medical Radiology & Imaging Technology) in Doon Institute of Medical Sciences is given below.

Candidate must have completed intermediate with minimum aggregate of 45% from recognized board.

Application can be submitted via official website for admission.

https://www.dimsdehradun.com
25th July 2022, 06:19 AM
Unregistered

I asking maximum age limit
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?