21st July 2019, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BSc(Renal Dialysis Technology) in Manipal Scool of Allied Health Sciences?

Hi friends, I want to secure admission in Manipal Scool of Allied Health Sciences for studying BSc(Renal Dialysis Technology). I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for securing admission. Kindly tell me what is the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this institute.

23rd July 2019, 10:20 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BSc(Renal Dialysis Technology) in Manipal Scool of Allied Health Sciences?

The required eligibility to study BSc(Renal Dialysis Technology) in Manipal Scool of Allied Health Sciences is the candidate should have passed 10+2 (Medical) from a recognized board. The minimum percentage required in the 12th class to get admission in Bachelor of Science in Renal Dialysis Technology is 55%. The course duration of Bachelor of Science in Renal Dialysis Technology is 3 years.
24th July 2019, 01:49 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BSc(Renal Dialysis Technology) in Manipal Scool of Allied Health Sciences?

The eligibility required to apply for Bachelor of Science(Renal Dialysis Technology) in Manipal School of Allied Health Sciences is you must have passed 10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, English and Biology with minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.

The admissions to Bachelor of Science(Renal Dialysis Technology) in Manipal School of Allied Health Sciences are done on the basis of 50% marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Biology in the qualifying examination followed by online counseling and document verification.

You can visit the website https://manipal.edu for more details.
24th July 2019, 12:39 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I want to secure admission in Manipal Scool of Allied Health Sciences for studying BSc(Renal Dialysis Technology). I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for securing admission. Kindly tell me what is the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this institute.

Minimum eligibility to study the BSc (Renal Replacement Therapy and Dialysis Technology) in the Manipal School of Allied Health Sciences is a pass in 10+2 or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects with at least 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology from a recognized board. Duration of the BSc (Renal Replacement Therapy and Dialysis Technology) in the Manipal School of Allied Health Sciences is 3 years + 1 year internship. Manipal School of Allied Health Sciences website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?