19th December 2020, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BTech(Civil Engineering) for a Diploma Electrical student?

Dear friends, I am a student of Diploma in Electrical Engineering. After completing my 12th I want to do BTech(Civil Engineering). Can you please let me know if I am eligible to do BTech in this specialization or not?

20th December 2020, 11:56 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Eligibility to study BTech(Civil Engineering) for a Diploma Electrical student?

Eligibility to study BTech(Civil Engineering) for a Diploma Electrical student can be seen below.

You must have completed 12th with minimum aggregate of 50% with PCM combination from recognized university.

Admission will be done on the basis of score of JEE Main or MHT CET exam.
20th December 2020, 04:38 PM
Darsh4u

Default Re: Eligibility to study BTech(Civil Engineering) for a Diploma Electrical student?

Eligibility to study BTech(Civil Engineering) for a Diploma Electrical student is given below :

1.Aspirants must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from any recognized central or state board with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subjects.

2.The admission process of the BTech program is done through the entrance exams such as - JEE Main, JEE Advanced, MHCET, KCET and other exams.
20th December 2020, 07:37 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility
Passed 12th with maths and physics as compulsary subjects and 1 more subject of their choice with atleast 45% marks (40% for, reserved category).
Or
Passed diploma in engineering and technology with 45% marks subject to vacancies in 1st year in case
Vacancies at lateral.entry is exhausted...
21st December 2020, 11:30 AM
Ulna
Banned

BTech in civil engineering is a 4 year undergraduate course
the eligibility criteria to study BTech in civil engineering is
Candidate must score at least 50% in 12th standard in science stream
candidate must have studied physics chemistry and mathematics as compulsory subjects in 12th standard
The admission to BTech in civil engineering is through entrance exam or by merit based
The entrance exam that you can give to get admission in the course is
JEE MAIN
JEE ADVANCED
WBJEE
IIT DELHI
IIT MADRAS
Some of the universities conduct their own entrance exam and interview
If you fulfill the above criteria you will be eligible for the course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?