29th August 2019, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BTech(Electrical and Electronics Engineering) in Indo American Research Center?

Hi friends, I want to secure admission in Indo American Research Center for studying BTech(Electrical and Electronics Engineering) course. Kindly tell me what is the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this institute. Waiting for you response!

1st August 2021, 05:06 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BTech(Electrical and Electronics Engineering) in Indo American Research Center?

The required eligibility to study B.Tech(Electrical and Electronics Engineering) in Indo American Research Center is that the candidate should have passed 12th class in science stream from a recognized board. The minimum percentage required in the 12th class to get admission in this course is 45%. The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination score so that you should score good marks in the entrance to get admission in B.Tech(Electrical and Electronics Engineering) in Indo American Research Center.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?