18th February 2019, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study correspondence BEd for MA(Hindi) student?

Hi friends, I am pursuing MA in Hindi. After completing my Post Graduation, I want to do correspondence BEd course because I can't able attend college. I want to get into work also after my Post Graduation. So, I am eligible for studying correspondence BEd course or not?

22nd February 2019, 03:12 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study correspondence BEd for MA(Hindi) student?

Being a MA(Hindi) student, you are eligible to study correspondence BEd. Candidates who have a Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Arts, Science, Commerce and Engineering streams with at least 50% marks from any recognized university are eligible to apply for distance B.Ed course. In order to be eligible to study correspondence BEd, candidates must be trained in-service teachers in elementary education.

Last edited by ppsahu; 23rd February 2019 at 05:33 AM. Reason: Remove *
22nd February 2019, 07:04 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study correspondence BEd for MA(Hindi) student?

For correspondence B.Ed admission you must have at least 2 years of teaching experience. There is no chance of admission in such courses if you don't have experience. Other than the experience a degree with a minimum of 50% marks is required.

If you don't have teaching experience then regular B.Ed will be the only option. Admission will be through entrance exam conducted by the concerned university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?