25th February 2019, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study LLB in Andhra Christian College of Law?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Andhra Christian College of Law to study LLB course? Kindly tell me about the eligibility criteria for this course asap.

27th February 2019, 09:26 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Eligibility to study LLB in Andhra Christian College of Law?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Andhra Christian College of Law to study LLB course? Kindly tell me about the eligibility criteria for this course asap.
- > You must complete Graduation or its equivalent qualification with at least 45% from a recognized university. Those who belong from reserved category may eligible for 5% relaxation.

-> Your required to appear and qualify in the CLAT exam to get admission in LLB in Andhra Christian College of Law.

Contact Information:
Railpet, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh 522001, India
City, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, Pincode 522001
Phone - +91 863 222 4720
Website - www.andhrachristiancollegeoflaw.info
27th February 2019, 03:15 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study LLB in Andhra Christian College of Law?

=> L.L.B. or Bachelor of Legislative Law is an undergraduate Law course. The duration of this course is three years.

=> For the admission of this course the candidate should have passed graduation from a recognized university.

=> The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination so you should score good marks in the entrance examination.

SUBJECTS

1. Legal Methods

2. Contracts

3. Jurisprudence

4. Code of Civil Procedure

5. Litigation Advocacy

6. Political Science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?