29th September 2022, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Which engineering is better to do agricultural Engineering or Electronic Communication?

Which engineering is better to do? Agricultural or EC ?? And which one would have better salary structure? Help me choose my carrier!

30th September 2022, 05:07 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which engineering is better to do agricultural Engineering or Electronic Communication?

The candidates who are planning to make a fast pace career then Electronics and Communication engineering is a great option for a career with good amount of money. In the ECE sector you can get both good government and private jobs, while in Bsc Agri, the private jobs are there, but the pay will not rise as it will in ECE.
30th September 2022, 05:16 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which engineering is better to do agricultural Engineering or Electronic Communication?

Electronics and communication is preferably more placement oriented in comparison to to agriculture engineering. But it's your choice what you want to study. So take a decision with your learning skills too.
30th September 2022, 08:51 PM
Msdhoni02

Which engineering is better to do agricultural Engineering or Electronic Communication?

In my opinion both are good.

If you are planning to make a fast pace career then Electronics and Communication engineering is a great option for a career with good amount of money.

In the ECE sector you can get both good government and private jobs, while in Bsc Agri, the private jobs are there, but the pay will not rise as it will in ECE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?