7th November 2016, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Is entrance exam available for B.Sc(Nursing) admission in B.M. Birla College of Nursing? Course syllabus and fee structure?

Can I know the fee structure of B.Sc(Nursing) course at B.M. Birla College of Nursing? Kindly tell me the course syllabus also? Is entrance exam available for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure for B.Sc Nursing in Regional College of Nursing?
  2. What is the fee structure of the course and Hotel for Nursing course? Syllabus and cutoff of entrance test?
  3. ICRI delhi for msc clinical research - experience required? fee structure? syllabus? admissions?
  4. Detailed information, list of colleges in Bengaluru, fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th for admission in B.Sc(Nursing)? Scope of B.Sc(Nursing)?
  5. How to get admission in B.Sc Nursing course at College of Nursing Cuttack, Odisha? Fee structure to study this ourse? -- [New]
  6. Fee of Birla Institute of Technology? What is the hostel fee? Yearwise fee structure?
  7. Fee structure and date of admission in B.Sc Nursing course offered by BHU?
  8. How to take admission in BSc Nursing? What is the admission criteria and the fee structure?
  9. How to get admission in B.Sc Nursing in Regional College of Nursing Guwahati?
  10. What is the fee structure for BSc Nursing? Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? What is the scope after doing BSc Nursing? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the amount for BDS course for SC/ST?
  12. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? What is the fee structure?
  13. Fee structure for Nursing course? Syllabus and cutoff marks for the same?
  14. How can I pursue MBBS after completing B.Sc Nursing? Which entrance exam do I have to write and which college will I get?
  15. Fee structure of a good BCA college?
  16. What is the GDCA entrance exam syllabus? What is the fee structure? Date of upcoming GDCA exam
  17. What syllabus to prepare for the Entrance Exam for M.Sc in Biotechnology of Birla College?
  18. What is the admission process for MSc Visual Communication? What is the fee structure and the syllabus?
13th June 2017, 03:38 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is entrance exam available for B.Sc(Nursing) admission in B.M. Birla College of Nursing? Course syllabus and fee structure?

Yes, there is an entrance exam conducted by B.M Birla college of nursing and they give admissions based on the merit list of the exam.

The eligibility required to write the exam is the candidate should complete their 10+2 or equivalent education in English, physics, chemistry, biology/ Botany & zoology with minimum 50% from any recognised board. There is 10% relaxation for SC/ ST and PwD candidates.

If the candidate have attended JENPARH exam then they need to attend the counselling based on the rank the admission are given. There is entrance exam conducted by the university through that you can get admission based on the results of the exam.

The syllabus for the exam is from the 11th & 12th class subjects.

The fee for B.Sc Nursing in B.M Birla college of nursing is INR 85k per year including admission, tuition and other fees.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?