25th February 2019, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BE(Automobile Engineering) in Malwa Institute of Technology, Indore?

I want to join Malwa Institute of Technology, Indore for studying BE(Automobile Engineering) course. Can I know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission? Kindly let me know about the entrance exam immediately. Thank you!

27th February 2019, 04:20 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BE(Automobile Engineering) in Malwa Institute of Technology, Indore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to join Malwa Institute of Technology, Indore for studying BE(Automobile Engineering) course. Can I know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission? Kindly let me know about the entrance exam immediately. Thank you!

Candidates have to appear for the Joint Entrance Examination (Main) for the admission to study BE Automobile Engineering in Malwa Institute of Technology, Indore. Candidates are admitted to the BE Automobile Engineering on the basis of JEE (Main) score. Those candidates who have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects with at least 50% marks are eligible to study the BE Automobile Engineering in Malwa Institute of Technology, Indore. Malwa Institute of Technology, Indore website link is given Click Here
27th February 2019, 10:52 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BE(Automobile Engineering) in Malwa Institute of Technology, Indore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you need to qualify in the JEE main entrance exam to get admission for BE Automobile Engineering in Malwa Institute of Technology, Indore. Merit list is prepared based on the JEE (Main) score.

Reference Books for JEE Main Exam:

- 16 Years' Solved Papers Jee Main 2019 (English, Paperback, unknown)
- TARGET JEE Main 2019 (17 Solved Papers 2002-2018 + 10 Mock Tests) 19th Edition (English, Paperback, Disha Experts)
- Solved Papers for JEE Main 2019 (English, Paperback, Arihant Experts)
- JEE Main Prep Guide 2019 and JEE previous year chapterwise solved papers 2018-2011 Paperback – 2018
by Arihant Expert (Author)

Official website - https://mitindore.co.in/admission-procedure.php
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?