29th June 2019, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BA(Cinematography) in Bharati Vidyapeeth's School of Photography?

I want to join Bharati Vidyapeeth's School of Photography for studying BA(Cinematography) course. Can I know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission? Kindly let me know about the entrance exam immediately. Thank you!

1st July 2019, 08:50 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BA(Cinematography) in Bharati Vidyapeeth's School of Photography?

In order to join Bharati Vidyapeeth's School of Photography, you have to appear in the BVSP CAT (Common Aptitude Test) Written Test conducted by respective university.
Admission will be on the basis of score obtained in the written test followed by Personal Interview & Evaluation of Student Portfolio.

Detailed information is available on;
http://www.bvsp.edu.in/course/cinematography/
2nd July 2019, 06:59 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BA(Cinematography) in Bharati Vidyapeeth's School of Photography?

Yes, entrance examination is available to study BA in Cinematography at Bharati Vidyapeeth's School of Photography.

Admission will be done on the basis of Common Aptitude Test and followed by personal interview and evaluation of student portfolio. Apart from this candidate must have done 10+2 in any stream with a minimum passing grade from a recognized board.
2nd July 2019, 07:51 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Entrance Examination available to pursue BA in Cinematography in Bharati Vidyapeeth's School of Photography:

The detailed information about the entrance examination available to pursue BA in Cinematography in Bharati Vidyapeeth's School of Photography is given below.

Name of the College - Bharati Vidyapeeth's School of Photography

Name of the Course - BA in Cinematography

>> Yes, there is an entrance examination through which you will get admission into pursuing this course.

Name of the Entrance Examination:- BVSP CAT 2019 (Common Aptitude Test) Written Test

@ Hence, selection will be done based on the performance in Written Test, Personal Interview and Evaluation of Student Portfolio.

Click here for detailed information

Click here for admission brochure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?