24th March 2018, 02:44 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BA(Communication Design) in The Indian Institute of Art & Design?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I want to study BA(Communication Design) from The Indian Institute of Art & Design then what entrance exam I need to appear? Please let me know about such entrance exam.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study BA(Communication Design) in The Indian Institute of Art & Design?
  2. Entrance exam available to study BA(Interior Architecture Design) in The Indian Institute of Art and Design, Delhi?
  3. Admission criteria to study BA(Communication Design) in The Indian Institute of Art & Design?
  4. Seats available for BA(Communication Design) in The Indian Institute of Art & Design?
  5. Admission procedure to study BA(Interior Architecture Design) in The Indian Institute of Art and Design, Delhi?
  6. Course structure and fee expenses of BA(Communication Design) in The Indian Institute of Art & Design?
  7. How many BA(Interior Architecture Design) seats are available in The Indian Institute of Art and Design, Delhi?
  8. Which is the best college for designing/arts/creativity? How to apply for it?
  9. Courses available in Interior Designing in distance mode at Delhi?
  10. What should be the next step after passing 12th if I want to do Bachelor in Fashion Technology?
  11. Am I eligible to do Fashion Designing course after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. What are the various Architect / Interior Designing courses available in Mumbai?
  13. How can I join Fashion Designing course after intermediate?
  14. Which is the best Fashion Designing college in India? Provide the information about it
  15. Which subjects I have to choose after completion of 10th class to go for Fashion Designing? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Fine Arts to 10th student in India
  17. Entrance exam available to study BDes(Fashion Design) in Apeejay Institute of Design? -- [New]
  18. Course structure and fee expenses of BA(Interior Architecture Design) in The Indian Institute of Art and Design, Delhi?
28th April 2018, 01:21 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BA(Communication Design) in The Indian Institute of Art & Design?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I want to study BA(Communication Design) from The Indian Institute of Art & Design then what entrance exam I need to appear? Please let me know about such entrance exam.

Candidates who have passed 10+2 or equivalent examinations in any discipline are eligible to apply for the BA (Hons.) Communication Design at the Indian Institute of Art & Design (IIAD). Candidates have to appear for the IIAD Design Aptitude Test or iDAT for the admission. Candidates are shortlisted for the admission based on their performance in the IIAD Design Aptitude Test, interview & portfolio assessment. Candidates can find the details in the IIAD website link given Click Here
29th April 2018, 08:45 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BA(Communication Design) in The Indian Institute of Art & Design?

Entrance examination available to pursue BA (Hons) Communication Design in The Indian Institute of Art and Design:

Yes, there is an entrance examination available to study BA (Hons) Communication Design in The Indian Institute of Art and Design. That entrance examination is called iDAT Entrance examination (IIAD Design Aptitude Test).

IIAD follows 2 step evaluation procedure for offering admission into this course. Hence, you are required to clear,
1) The IIAD Design Aptitude Test
2) A Comprehensive Interview and Portfolio Assessment

And candidates applying for lateral entry will be exempted from the iDAT and their admission will be based on portfolio and personal interview.

Duration of Exam - 2 hours 30 minutes
Total Sections - 2
Section A - Logical Reasoning
Section B - Creative Thinking and Visual Ability

This examination will be administered at prescribed testing centers only. Kindly go through the below link for more details of iDAT Entrance Examination.

Click here for Detailed Information
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?