28th February 2019, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Optometry in Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology?

Hi, please tell me which kind of entrance exam I need to give through which I can secure the admission in Bachelor of Optometry course in Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology? I want to join this University for this course. Kindly tell me asap.

3rd March 2019, 04:23 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Optometry in Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, please tell me which kind of entrance exam I need to give through which I can secure the admission in Bachelor of Optometry course in Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology? I want to join this University for this course. Kindly tell me asap.

There is no entrance examination available to study Bachelor of Optometry course in Maulana Abdul Kalam Azad University of Technology. Admission to the Bachelor of Optometry course is done on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying examination in Maulana Abdul Kalam Azad University of Technology. Those candidates who have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Mathematics subjects can study the Bachelor of Optometry course. Duration of Bachelor of Optometry is four (4) years in Maulana Abdul Kalam Azad University of Technology. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?