7th July 2019, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study Bachelor in Prosthetics and Orthotics in AIIPMR Mumbai?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join AIIPMR Mumbai for studying Bachelor in Prosthetics and Orthotics. Can I know which is the entrance exam available for admission in this course and in this college? Please tell me asap.

9th July 2019, 05:06 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study Bachelor in Prosthetics and Orthotics in AIIPMR Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join AIIPMR Mumbai for studying Bachelor in Prosthetics and Orthotics. Can I know which is the entrance exam available for admission in this course and in this college? Please tell me asap.

Candidates are admitted to the Bachelor of Prosthetics and Orthotics in AIIPMR Mumbai on the basis of the current year NEET score. Therefore, candidates have to appear and qualify the NEET examination of the current year for the admission to study Bachelor of Prosthetics and Orthotics in AIIPMR Mumbai. Candidates who have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination with English as a subject and should have obtained at least 50% marks (40% marks for SC/ST/OBC) in Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects are eligible to study the Bachelor of Prosthetics and Orthotics in AIIPMR Mumbai.
9th July 2019, 09:00 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study Bachelor in Prosthetics and Orthotics in AIIPMR Mumbai?

Yes. You have to appear in NEET exam and you have to acquire qualifying marks to get eligible for the course.

check below website for more information.
http://www.aiipmr.gov.in/
9th July 2019, 10:08 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The admission to Bachelor in Prosthetics and Orthotics in All India Institute of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation is on the basis of scores of Maharastra common entrance test followed by counseling.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for Prosthetics and Orthotics in All India Institute of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation is 12th passed with minimum 50% marks with Physics, Chemistry and Biology.

You can visit the website http://aiipmr.gov.in for more information.
9th July 2019, 11:53 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, entrance examination is available to study Bachelor in Prosthetics and Orthotics at AIIPMR, Mumbai. Admission will be on the basis of current year NEET(National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) scores. The other eligibility criteria are given below.

==> Candidate must have done 10+2 with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology with a minimum score of 50% marks from a recognized board.

==> Candidate should be an Indian Citizen.
10th July 2019, 11:39 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

AIIPMR or All India Institute of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation institute in Mumbai, has it's own entrance exam.
Though Bachelor of Prosthetics & Orthotics (BPO) admission does not happen on the basis of AIIMPR entrance exam but NEET scored.
Important dates: Last date to issue application form with DD is 19th July, 2019 and on 30th July merit list will be published.
Eligibility: To apply for this course candidate must have completed 12th standard with English and minimum 50 % Marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?