24th July 2018, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BDes(Fashion Design) in Apeejay Institute of Design?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to study BDes(Fashion Design) from Gandhigram College of Fashion Designing. I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission. Kindly tell me about the entrance exam immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study BDes(Fashion Design) in Apeejay Institute of Design?
  2. How good and reputed is JD institute of Fashion Technology and Apeejay Institute of Design for Interior Design Course?
  3. Which is the best college for designing/arts/creativity? How to apply for it?
  4. Entrance exam available to study BDes(Fashion Design) in Apeejay Institute of Design?
  5. Which are the best institutes of Fashion Tech in India?
  6. Which are the best colleges in India for Transporation designing?
  7. Fee expenses of BDes(Fashion Design) in Apeejay Institute of Design? -- [New]
  8. What should be the next step after passing 12th if I want to do Bachelor in Fashion Technology?
  9. How many BDes(Fashion Design) seats are available in Apeejay Institute of Design? -- [New]
  10. What is the future of interior designing? What are the universities providing this course for students in class 12th with commerce
  11. How may I do my PG in Fashion designing through distance learning?
  12. Which subjects I have to choose after completion of 10th class to go for Fashion Designing? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which are the MSc interior colleges in Delhi or in Haryana?
  14. Which subjects should I choose after completion of 10th Class for Fashion Designing?
  15. Can I apply for the course of interior designing through Arts Faculty?
  16. Entrance exam available to study BA(Interior Architecture Design) in The Indian Institute of Art and Design, Delhi?
  17. How to join fashion designing colleges in Delhi after scoring 7.6 CGPA?
  18. Procedure to apply for fashion designing course after 12th standard?
28th July 2018, 12:22 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BDes(Fashion Design) in Apeejay Institute of Design?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to study BDes(Fashion Design) from Gandhigram College of Fashion Designing. I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission. Kindly tell me about the entrance exam immediately. Thank you!

Candidates have to appear for an Aptitude Test and Interview to study Graduate Design Program (Fashion Design) in Apeejay Institute of Design. Candidates who have passed 10+2 from a recognized board with 50% marks from any stream are eligible to study Graduate Design Program (Fashion Design) in Apeejay Institute of Design. Duration of the course is 4 years (full time). Apeejay Institute of Design website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?