7th May 2018, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BDS in AJ Institute of Dental Sciences?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to study BDS course in AJ Institute of Dental Sciences. I just want to know that which entrance exam I have to appear so that I can get admission for this course. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How many BDS seats are available in AJ Institute of Dental Sciences?
  2. Eligibility to study BDS in AJ Institute of Dental Sciences? Duration of this course?
  3. Is it possible to get any course in medical field after scoring 120 cutoff? Names of the colleges in which its possible to get?
  4. Course structure & fee expenses of BDS in AJ Institute of Dental Sciences?
  5. Number of seats in MDS course in karnataka? What is the fee structure?
  6. Can I get admission in MBBS with 65% marks in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I do Internship after completing BDS?
  8. Which entrance exams are there to take admission in master of Dental Sciences after passing BDS course? When will the statewise exam start?
  9. How many seats are available for MDS course in AP in both government and private colleges? Departments allotted in those colleges for MDS?
  10. List of authorized rural centers for current MBBS batch?
  11. Is there any suitable college for me after scoring 23000-24000 in COMEDK?
  12. Best college for Maxillofacial Surgery in India?
  13. Entrance exam available to study MDS(Prosthodontics, Crown and Bridge) in Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences? -- [New]
  14. Can I get MDS seat with a score of 120 in PGCET?
  15. How may I do M.D.S in Pedonotics branch? List of top colleges in A.P for the same? I've completed my B.D.S final year
  16. List Delhi Government hospitals for BDS Internship?
  17. Can I get BDS admission in any Dental college without appearing in any entrance exam?
  18. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences- B.D.S. (1st Prof.) Dental Materials Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
12th June 2018, 03:59 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BDS in AJ Institute of Dental Sciences?

"BDS in AJ Institute of Dental Sciences"

In order to get admission in AJ Institute of Dental Sciences for BDS course, you will have to sit in the NEET-UG Entrance Test. Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of merit, hence you have to score good marks in the Entrance Test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?