5th July 2018, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BEd(Computer Science) are available in Calicut University?

Hi friends, I want to join Calicut University for studying BEd(Computer Science). Can I know which is the entrance exam available for admission in this course and in this college? Please tell me asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What are the universities offering analytical chemistry?
  2. Can we do MSc after BSc if I choose Mathematics, states and economics in BSc
  3. Which subjects are needed for PG microbiology exam?
  4. How can I opt for physiotherapist course?
  5. Study materials for MCA entrance exam? Previous years solved entrance question papers? Model papers of various universities especially calicut university?
  6. List of entrance exams to study M.Sc in Forensic Science in India?
  7. How to join M.Com in Mysore?
  8. Calicut university previous Ph.D entrance question papers -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I change from Kerala university to calicut university?
  10. Admission procedure to study BSc(Computer Science Statistics) in Calicut University? -- [New]
  11. What's the last date of application for submission for calicut M.Com? How may I get applying procedure?
  12. How can I get admission in M.Sc Plant Science in Calicut University, Kerala?
  13. Am I eligible for MSc biotech course in Calicut University after completing BSc Zoology course? How to apply for the entrance exam?
  14. How to do M.Com in Dubai or Sharjah under Calicut University?
  15. Can i appear for Ph.d entrance exam in calicut university after completing M.A in English Literature from Mahatma Gandhi University
  16. Am I eligible to do MCA under Calicut after passing the Kerala entrance exam with 1709 rank? Best colleges under Calicut and MG university in Kerala?
  17. Can I appear for TANCET entrance exam after completing B.Tech from Calicut University?
  18. Calicut University, B.E Electronics and Instrumentation Seventh Semester B.Tech Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
8th July 2018, 08:31 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BEd(Computer Science) are available in Calicut University?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, there is no entrance examination available to pursue B.Ed in Computer Science course in Calicut University. The detailed information is given below,

>> Name of the College - Calicut University

>> Name of the course - B.Ed in Computer Science

The basic educational qualification required is MCA or M.Sc in Computer Science or M.Sc in Electronics with minimum 50% marks.

Generally selection is done based on the marks or grade obtained by you in Post Graduation. This marks will be converted into 1000 marks. You may refer it's official website for more details.
8th July 2018, 01:44 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BEd(Computer Science) are available in Calicut University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I want to join Calicut University for studying BEd(Computer Science). Can I know which is the entrance exam available for admission in this course and in this college? Please tell me asap. Thank you!

There is no entrance examination available to study BEd (Computer Science) in Calicut University. Candidates should have passed MCA / MSc Computer Science / MSc Electronics with a minimum of 50% marks are eligible to study BEd (Computer Science) in Calicut University. Candidates are admitted through centralized allotment by the university on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examinations. Duration of the course is one year (2 semesters). Candidates can find the details in the Calicut University website link given Click Here
9th July 2018, 03:03 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

No, there is not any entrance examination available to study B.Ed (Computer Science) in Calicut University.

The admission will be done through score in graduation in relevant stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?