19th July 2018, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BFA(Photography) in Symbiosis International Deemed University, Pune?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I want to study BFA(Photography) from Symbiosis International Deemed University, Pune then what entrance exam I need to appear? Please let me know about such entrance exam.

Related Questions:
  1. Should I study BFA(Photography) in Symbiosis International Deemed University, Pune? -- [New]
  2. Admission criteria to study BFA(Photography) in Symbiosis International Deemed University, Pune?
  3. Seats available for BFA(Photography) in Symbiosis International Deemed University, Pune?
  4. Which are the top BBA colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Course structure and fee expenses of BFA(Photography) in Symbiosis International Deemed University, Pune?
  6. Can I get admission in a good college after scoring 7403 in BBA?
  7. Details and eligibility to appear in Symbiosis International University PhD entrance exam? PhD subjects available in SIU?
  8. Admission procedure and fees structure for doing M.Sc space physics and astrophysics in Pune university?
  9. Can I study BBA after completing 12th with Computer Science?
  10. Whether to opt MBA from Symbiosis, Pune or Singapore? What's the criteria for taking admission in Pune? Is there any entrance exam be conducted for taking admission in Symbiosis, Pune for MBA? What are the necessary documents required for the same?
  11. Eligibility to give Post Graduation Medical entrance exam while pursuing MBBS from Deemed University in Pune?
  12. Eligibility to appear in Symbiosis International University PhD(Computer Science) entrance exam?
  13. Approval letter of Symbiosis International University? Rate of interest and maximum repayment amount of SBI?
  14. Which are the colleges which offers Automobile Designing course and what is their admission criteria?
  15. Entrance exam to join Symbiosis International University for PG Diploma in Total Quality Management course?
  16. Any part time course in fashion designing?
  17. Are all the Deemed Universities in blacklist? Which bank can grant education loan to study in Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University College of Engineering, Pune?
  18. Universities for Bachelors in Economics in Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
22nd July 2018, 12:55 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BFA(Photography) in Symbiosis International Deemed University, Pune?

You need to appear for "Symbiosis Entrance Test"*(SET) conducted by Symbiosis International Deemed University, in order to get admission for BFA(Photography) course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?