24th March 2019, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BHMS in Ahmedabad Homoeopathic Medical College?

I want to join Ahmedabad Homoeopathic Medical College for studying BHMS course. Can I know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission? Kindly let me know about the entrance exam immediately. Thank you!

26th March 2019, 12:50 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BHMS in Ahmedabad Homoeopathic Medical College?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to join Ahmedabad Homoeopathic Medical College for studying BHMS course. Can I know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission? Kindly let me know about the entrance exam immediately. Thank you!

Entrance examination available to study BHMS in Ahmedabad Homeopathic Medical College is NEET of the concurrent year. Those students who have passed 12th standard or any other equivalent examination with at least 50% aggregate in marks in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology from a recognized board are eligible to study the BHMS in Ahmedabad Homeopathic Medical College. Course duration of the BHMS in Ahmedabad Homeopathic Medical College is 5 years and 6 months.
26th March 2019, 01:37 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BHMS in Ahmedabad Homoeopathic Medical College?

Popular entrance exam, which is taken for BHMS in Ahmedabad Homeopathic Medical College is NEET(National Eligibility cum Entrance Test). You can prepare for this exam to take admission in this college.

Exam pattern

It is an offline mode test which is held in India. Mix set of multiple choice questions (MCQs) and non MCQs format.Total 180 questions will be asked in the exam.Exam duration will be 3 hours, there would be objective type questions(four options with one correct answer).

Subject wise questions distribution:-

Chemistry - 45 questions
Physics - 45 questions
Zoology - 45 questions
Botany - 45 questions
27th March 2019, 10:44 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Admission procedure for BHMS course in Ahmedabad Homoeopathic Medical College:-

The admission is completely based on your rank in NEET examination. You can visit the website https://ntaneet.nic.in/Ntaneet/Welcome.aspx for more information on NEET.

Eligibility Criteria:- You must have passed 12th or equivalent examination recognized by State Governments and Education Boards.
You must have passed the examination with 50% aggregate marks in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
If belonging to reserved categories then 40% aggregate marks in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
It is mandatory to appear in NEET examination of the concerned year to take admission.

Contact Address:_
OPP- KABIR ENCLAVE,
BOPAL- GHUMA ROAD,
GHUMA,
Ahmedabad,
Gujarat 380058
Phone: 02717 233 127
28th March 2019, 11:14 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

If you want to join Ahmedabad Homoeopathic Medical College for studying BHMS course, you will need to have sit in the NEET-UG of the concurrent year. The minimum eligibility criteria to appear in the NEET-UG is pass certificate in 12th standard or any other equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main subjects with 50% aggregate marks (40% marks for reserved category candidates) from a recognized institute. Duration of BHMS course is 5.5 years including 1 year of compulsory internship.

You can find details on the below mentioned website link:
http://www.paruluniversity.ac.in/aca...mmes/b-h-m-s/#

Last edited by ppsahu; 31st March 2019 at 09:58 AM. Reason: Remove *
28th March 2019, 11:30 PM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The Entrance exam for BHMS in Ahmedabad Homeopathic Medical College is NEET UG exam and exam dates are 5th May 2019 and NEET UG exam pattern is 200 marks which include,

Physics-60 marks, Biology- 60 marks, Chemistry-60 marks general knowledge-20 marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?