21st October 2018, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BPharm(Pharmacology) in Rajendra Institute of Technology and Sciences, Sirsa?

Hi, please tell me which kind of entrance exam I need to give through which I can secure the admission in BPharm(Pharmacology) course in Rajendra Institute of Technology and Sciences, Sirsa? I want to join this University for this course. Kindly tell me asap.

15th September 2021, 08:44 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BPharm(Pharmacology) in Rajendra Institute of Technology and Sciences, Sirsa?

Entrance exam available to study BPharm(Pharmacology) in Rajendra Institute of Technology and Sciences, Sirsa is given below.

You can also get admission through entrance exam conducted by university only.

There is no need to go through any other entrance exam.

You must have secured minimum 60% in intermediate to be eligible to get admission.

For more details visit official website given below.
http://www.rajendrainstitutes.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?