5th March 2019, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BSc(Aeronautical Science) in HAL Pravara Aviation Institute, Nashik?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join HAL Pravara Aviation Institute, Nashik for studying BSc(Aeronautical Science). Can I know which is the entrance exam available for admission in this course and in this college? Please tell me asap.

8th March 2019, 05:09 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BSc(Aeronautical Science) in HAL Pravara Aviation Institute, Nashik?

There is no entrance exam available to study BSc(Aeronautical Science) in HAL Pravara Aviation Institute, Nashik. For admission into BSc(Aeronautical Science) in HAL Pravara Aviation Institute, Nashik, candidates have to submit the duly filled admission form along with admission fee and the required documents. Admission forms are available at the Institute's office and on the website of institute.
Candidates who have passed 10+2 examination with Science (PCM & English) or equivalent examination with an aggregate of 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible to study BSc(Aeronautical Science) in HAL Pravara Aviation Institute, Nashik.
OR
Candidates must have passed 3 years Diploma in any branch of Engineering, with an aggregate of 50% marks from a recognized board in following branches of engineering to be eligible.
Mechanical/Electronics/Electrical/Computer Information Technology/Automobile/Industrial Electronics/Radio Engineering and Telecommunication/Instrumentation

For details, visit:
http://www.hpai.in/procedure.html

Last edited by ppsahu; 10th March 2019 at 08:44 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?