24th June 2018, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BSc(Biochemistry) in Gwalior Institute of Technology and Science?

Hello, which entrance exam I have to appear for getting admission in Gwalior Institute of Technology and Science for BSc course in Biochemistry? I want to secure admission for BSc with this specialization in Gwalior Institute of Technology and Science.

30th June 2018, 02:16 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BSc(Biochemistry) in Gwalior Institute of Technology and Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, which entrance exam I have to appear for getting admission in Gwalior Institute of Technology and Science for BSc course in Biochemistry? I want to secure admission for BSc with this specialization in Gwalior Institute of Technology and Science.

There is no entrance examination for the admission to study BSc Biochemistry at Gwalior Institute of Technology and Science. Those candidates who have passed 12th standard with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects with at least 50% marks are eligible to study BSc Biochemistry at Gwalior Institute of Technology and Science. Candidates are admitted to the course on the basis of merit (marks scored in the qualifying examination). Candidates can apply either online or offline for the admission to study BSc Biochemistry at Gwalior Institute of Technology and Science. The college website link is given for more details Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?