24th September 2018, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BSc(Catering Science and Hotel Management) in Gesto Culinary and Hospitality Academy, Hyderabad?

I want to join Gesto Culinary and Hospitality Academy, Hyderabad for studying BSc(Catering Science and Hotel Management) course. Can I know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission? Kindly let me know about the entrance exam immediately. Thank you!

8th March 2023, 03:38 AM
NaubiShah

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BSc(Catering Science and Hotel Management) in Gesto Culinary and Hospitality Academy, Hyderabad?

Gesto Culinary and Hospitality Academy does not mention any specific entrance exam for admission to their BSc (Catering Science and Hotel Management) program on their official website. However, it is advisable to check with the institute directly to confirm if they have any admission requirements or criteria. You can contact the institute's admission office through their official website or by phone to get more information about the admission process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?