28th August 2018, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BSc(Sports Science and Physiology) in MJP Rohilkhand University?

I want to join MJP Rohilkhand University for studying BSc(Sports Science and Physiology) course. Can I know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission? Kindly let me know about the entrance exam immediately. Thank you!

29th August 2018, 06:15 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BSc(Sports Science and Physiology) in MJP Rohilkhand University?

MJP Rohilkhand University offers different level degrees in different subjects from which B.Sc in Sports science & physiology is one of them.

B.Sc (Bachelor of Science) in Sports science & physiology is a 3 years graduation level degree.

The basic eligibility required for studying this course in MJP Rohilkhand University is a 10+2 or its equivalent education in related subjects with minimum 50% from any recognized board.

The university conducts entrance exam for giving admissions into the university.
If you meet the requirements then you can apply for the exam through online with all the required details, pay the fees and submit the form.
You need to attend & qualify the exam in merit for getting admission into the university.

For application forms and other details visit the official website of MJP Rohilkhand University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?