13th August 2018, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BTech(Cloud Computing & Virtualisation Technology) in University of Technology and Management?

I want to join University of Technology and Management for studying BTech(Cloud Computing & Virtualisation Technology). Can I know which is the entrance exam available for admission in this course and in this college? Please tell me asap.

15th September 2018, 08:25 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BTech(Cloud Computing & Virtualisation Technology) in University of Technology and Management?

Entrance examination available to study B.Tech (Cloud Computing & Virtualization Technology) in University of Technology and Management are as follows:-
JEE Main 2019
15th September 2018, 08:27 PM
google girl
Senior Member+

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BTech(Cloud Computing & Virtualisation Technology) in University of Technology and Management?

Entrance exam available to study BTech(Cloud Computing & Virtualisation Technology) in University of Technology and Management are:-
JEE Main Entrance exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?