13th September 2018, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BTech(Industrial Engineering & Management) in PTU Nalanda School of TQM and Entrepreneurship?

Hi everyone, I want to know that which entrance exam I have to give to secure the admission in PTU Nalanda School of TQM and Entrepreneurship for BTech(Industrial Engineering & Management) course? Please tell me about the entrance exam. Waiting for your response!

14th September 2018, 12:30 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BTech(Industrial Engineering & Management) in PTU Nalanda School of TQM and Entrepreneurship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I want to know that which entrance exam I have to give to secure the admission in PTU Nalanda School of TQM and Entrepreneurship for BTech(Industrial Engineering & Management) course? Please tell me about the entrance exam. Waiting for your response!

There is no entrance examination available to study BTech Industrial Engineering & Management at PTU Nalanda School of TQM & Entrepreneurship. It is a part time course and it can be completed in 4 to 8 years duration. The BTech Industrial Engineering & Management has 8 semesters (4 years) and final semester is reserved for only Major Project. Interested candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
14th September 2018, 07:08 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BTech(Industrial Engineering & Management) in PTU Nalanda School of TQM and Entrepreneurship?

No, there is no entrance exam conducted by the institute for giving admissions into the institution.

B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology) in Industrial engineering & Management is a 4 years graduation level degree.

This course is offered by colleges from which one of the best institution is PTU Nalanda school of TQM & entrepreneurship.

The institute gives direct admissions based in the previous years education.
The basic eligibility required for studying this course in the institute is a 10+2 or its equivalent education in related stream from any recognised board.

For application forms and other detailed information visit the official website of PTU Nalanda school of TQM & entrepreneurship.
15th September 2018, 03:17 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Entrance examinations available to study B.Tech (Industrial Engineering & Management) in PTU Nalanda School of TQM and Entrepreneurship are as follows:-

JEE Main
KCET
COMEDK
15th September 2018, 06:58 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

There are no entrance exam available to study BTech(Industrial Engineering & Management) in PTU Nalanda School of TQM and Entrepreneurship. Candidate who have a Technical Diploma from an institution approved by Board of Technical Education of any State or a Bachelor’s Degree in Science (with Mathematics) from a recognized university are eligible to pursue that course. Also candidate must have minimum 2 year working experience*as on date of enrollment to be eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?