3rd June 2019, 03:12 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BTech(Information and Communication Technology) in SEAS-Ahmedabad?

Hi friends, I want to secure admission in BTech(Information and Communication Technology) in SEAS-Ahmedabad? So, I want to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission. Thank you!

7th June 2019, 07:26 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BTech(Information and Communication Technology) in SEAS-Ahmedabad?

Entrance exams available to study BTech(Information and Communication Technology) in SEAS-Ahmedabad are;
GUJCET
JEE Main

50% of the total sanctioned seats are filled by Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC) of the Government of Gujarat on the basis of merit of GUJCET and 10+2 examination.

Remaining 50% seats are filled by JEE Main Merit by Ahmedabad University.

For details;
https://ahduni.edu.in/seas/academics/btech-programmes
8th June 2019, 03:09 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BTech(Information and Communication Technology) in SEAS-Ahmedabad?

The admission of the candidates to the B.Tech(Information and Communication Technology) course in School of Engineering and Applied Science, Ahmedabad University is done through Admission Committee for Professional Courses and IIT JEE examinations.

You would need to attempt any of the above examinations and had to attend the councelling with all the relevant documents and 4 photographs.

The admission to the course is completely based on your rank and number of seats vacant as per your rank.

The total number of seats available for B.Tech(Information and Communication Technology) is 120 of which 60 will be filled by ACPC and 60 through JEE.

You can visit the website https://ahduni.edu.in for more information.
8th June 2019, 05:26 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I want to secure admission in BTech(Information and Communication Technology) in SEAS-Ahmedabad? So, I want to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission. Thank you!

Entrance examination available to study BTech (Information and Communication Technology) in School of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Allahabad University is given below:

JEE (Main) or

GUJCET (Candidates are admitted through ACPC counseling)
8th June 2019, 09:38 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, entrance examination is available to study BTech in Information and Communication Technology at SEAS (School of Engineering and Applied Science), Ahmedabad.

Admission to BTech is done on the basis of performance in GUJCET ( Gujarat Common Entrance Test), through the state wide ACPC ( Admission Committee for Professional Course) counseling process.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.ahduni.edu.in/seas/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?