1st April 2019, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BTech(Mechanical Engineering) in Kaziranga University?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to join Kaziranga University for studying BTech(Mechanical Engineering). Can I know which is the entrance exam available for admission in this course and in this college? Please tell me asap.

4th April 2019, 03:45 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BTech(Mechanical Engineering) in Kaziranga University?

You have to take an and qualify one of the following entrance exam to get admission in BTech(Mechanical Engineering) in Kaziranga University.
JEE Main,
State Entrance Examination CEE,
KUEST

You must have passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/Technical Vocational as one of the subjects with atleast 45% marks (40% in case of SC/ST category) in the above subjects taken together from a recognized board to be eligible to appear in the entrance exam.

For details:
https://www.kazirangauniversity.in/k...neering-ug-soe

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th April 2019 at 09:33 AM. Reason: Remove *
4th April 2019, 04:44 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BTech(Mechanical Engineering) in Kaziranga University?

Entrance exam available to study BTech(Mechanical Engineering) in Kaziranga University:-

You can apply for the following examination to get admission in Kaziranga University for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering):-
1)National Level Admission Test which is JEE
2) State Entrance Examination which is CEE or KUEST.

You can visit the website www.kazirangauniversity.in for more information.
4th April 2019, 11:27 PM
bokoma
Member+

As per the information available on their official website the student who are having the eligibility criteria and qualified in any of the national entrance test JEE or state entrance examination CEE / KUEST are required to download the application form from their website by paying Rs 500/- or by visiting the registrar's office and collecting the application form by paying the same amount. The student should submit the application form and the students who satisfied the eligibility criteria are sent admission offer letters. Then the students who got the offer letters should pay the first year fee within fifteen days. The students who paid the complete first year fee will be registered for the course. There is no mention of separate entrance for UG admission. For further information visit the official website of the university.
5th April 2019, 04:26 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I want to join Kaziranga University for studying BTech(Mechanical Engineering). Can I know which is the entrance exam available for admission in this course and in this college? Please tell me asap.

Entrance examination available to study BTech (Mechanical Engineering) in the Kaziranga University is given below:
Candidates who have qualified in any National Level Admission Test like JEE, State Entrance Examination, CEE or KUEST
Those candidates who have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology / Technical Vocational as one of the subjects with at least 45% in the above subjects taken together are eligible to study the BTech (Mechanical Engineering) in the Kaziranga University. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?