20th February 2019, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BE(Electrical Engineering) in Tripura Institute of Technology?

I want to apply for BE(Electrical Engineering) course in Tripura Institute of Technology. I just want to know that which entrance exam I have to appear to get admission in this college for this course? Please tell me immediately.

24th February 2019, 11:12 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BE(Electrical Engineering) in Tripura Institute of Technology?

Entrance examination available to study BE (Electrical Engineering) in Tripura Institute of Technology are as follows:-
Tripura JEE 2019

Eligibility - Candidate must have passed 10+2 with Science stream along with Mathematics as one subject with at least 60% aggregate from a recognised board.
25th February 2019, 01:42 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BE(Electrical Engineering) in Tripura Institute of Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to apply for BE(Electrical Engineering) course in Tripura Institute of Technology. I just want to know that which entrance exam I have to appear to get admission in this college for this course? Please tell me immediately.

Candidates have to appear for the Tripura Joint Entrance Examination (TJEE) for the admission to study BE Electrical Engineering in Tripura Institute of Technology. Applicants must have passed HS (10+2) examination or equivalent examination from a recognized board of education with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects with at least 45% marks (40% in the case of reserved candidates) are eligible to study BE Electrical Engineering in Tripura Institute of Technology. Tripura Institute of Technology website link is given Click Here
25th February 2019, 09:34 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Candidates who are interested to apply for BE(Electrical Engineering) in Tripura Institute of Technology, will have to appear for Tripura JEE entrance examination. Only those candidates will be selected who qualifies the examination with good marks.

Ph- 0381-2342330, 2342322
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?