5th March 2019, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BE(Electronics & Telecom Engineering) in The New Royal College of Engineering and Technology, Chennai?

Hi everyone, I want to know that which entrance exam I have to give to secure the admission in The New Royal College of Engineering and Technology, Chennai for BE(Electronics & Telecom Engineering) course? Please tell me about the entrance exam. Waiting for your response!

8th March 2019, 01:33 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BE(Electronics & Telecom Engineering) in The New Royal College of Engineering and Technology, Chennai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I want to know that which entrance exam I have to give to secure the admission in The New Royal College of Engineering and Technology, Chennai for BE(Electronics & Telecom Engineering) course? Please tell me about the entrance exam. Waiting for your response!

There is no entrance examination available to study BE (Electronics and Communication Engineering) in The New Royal College of Engineering and Technology, Chennai. Candidates are admitted to the BE (Electronics and Communication Engineering) course based on (PCM) marks scored in the qualifying examination (10+2). Those candidates who have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects from a recognized board are eligible to study BE (Electronics and Communication Engineering) in The New Royal College of Engineering and Technology, Chennai. Duration of the BE (Electronics and Communication Engineering) 4 years.
8th March 2019, 02:24 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BE(Electronics & Telecom Engineering) in The New Royal College of Engineering and Technology, Chennai?

For admission in BE(Electronics & Telecom Engineering) in The New Royal College of Engineering and Technology, Chennai, you have to appear in the Engineering Entrance Exam conducted by the Commissioner of Entrance Exams, Government of Kerala (KEAM). You should be listed in KEAM Rank List to be eligible for admission.
Candidates who have qualified the KEE conducted by KSFECMA are also eligible for admission under management quota.
For details, visit:
http://royalcet.ac.in/under-graduate/

Last edited by ppsahu; 10th March 2019 at 08:41 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?