10th June 2018, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BE(Mechatronics Engineering) in Coimbatore Institute of Engineering and Technology?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I want to study BE(Mechatronics Engineering) from Coimbatore Institute of Engineering and Technology then what entrance exam I need to appear? Please let me know about such entrance exam.

11th June 2018, 12:31 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BE(Mechatronics Engineering) in Coimbatore Institute of Engineering and Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I want to study BE(Mechatronics Engineering) from Coimbatore Institute of Engineering and Technology then what entrance exam I need to appear? Please let me know about such entrance exam.

There is no entrance examination available to study BE Mechatronics Engineering in Coimbatore Institute of Engineering and Technology (CIET). Students are admitted to the BE Mechatronics Engineering course based on marks scored in PCM in the Class XII. Admission to the BE Mechatronics Engineering is done through counseling conducted by the Anna University. Students have to apply online for the admission through Anna University. The CIET website link is given Click Here
12th June 2018, 09:26 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BE(Mechatronics Engineering) in Coimbatore Institute of Engineering and Technology?

There is no need to appear in any entrance examination to get admission for pursuing B.E (Mechatronics Engineering) course in Coimbatore Institute of Engineering and Technology. Admissions in B.E (Mechatronics Engineering) course are done through merit basis by Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions (TNEA). You have to register online and bring the essential documents along with the application form at the time of counselling process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?