17th November 2016, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

Which entrance exam do I have to give for pursuing career in Interior Designing?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue a career in Interior Designing so I want to know which entrance exam do I have to give for pursuing the same? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
18th November 2016, 07:55 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance exam do I have to give for pursuing career in Interior Designing?

There are number of entrance examinations conducted in order to select the eligible candidate who wants to pursue interior designing course. As per your request I have listed the names of the entrance examinations for which you can appear:

> CEED (Common Entrance Examination for Design).

> GATE.

> National Council of Interior Design Qualification exam.

> National Level Entrance Aptitude Test (NLAT).

> National Entrance Examination for Design (NEED).

> NID Entrance Test.

> NIFT Entrance Test.

> School of Fashion Technology (SOFT) Entrance exam.
18th November 2016, 08:10 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance exam do I have to give for pursuing career in Interior Designing?

In order to pursue Interior Designing course, candidates have to appear in the CEED entrance examination.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th in Science stream from a recognised Board with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to appear for the said Entrance examination.
20th November 2016, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

What is the requirements percentage of HS for interior design entrance exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?