1st September 2019, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to get BTech admission in Gujarat for Diploma Electrical student?

Respected Sir, I am studying Diploma in Electrical Engineering course. After completing my course I want to study BTech course with same specialization. So, please let me know which entrance exam I have to appear for getting admission in BTech course in Gujarat?

6th September 2019, 04:52 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to get BTech admission in Gujarat for Diploma Electrical student?

You need to appear for GUJCET if you are looking for BTech admission based on your diploma in electrical engineering course. You will be eligible for lateral entry admission in 2nd year of BTech degree through GUJCET.

Just make sure you have got a diploma in electrical engineering qualification from a recognised polytechnic institute.
7th September 2019, 07:09 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to get BTech admission in Gujarat for Diploma Electrical student?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study BTech in Gujarat. If you have done your schooling in Gujarat then you need to clear Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET). This entrance test is conducted in the month of April every year. If you are from another state then you should have a valid JEE Main score to secure admission.

The minimum educational qualification is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with subjects Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry with a minimum score of 45% marks in aggregate from a recognized board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?