9th February 2021, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to get BTech(ECE) admission in IIIT Hyderabad? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Respected Sir/Madam, which entrance exam I must have to appear so that I can get admission in IIIT Hyderabad for studying BTech(ECE) course? I need to know about the entrance exam as well as the cutoff rank for getting admission.

11th February 2021, 03:02 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to get BTech(ECE) admission in IIIT Hyderabad? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

The candidates wiling to study Bachelor of Technology in Electronics and Communications Engineering in International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad (IIIT-H) would need to appear in Joint Entrance Examination main. The cutoff rank for admission to B.Tech Electronics & Communication Engineering is 941.
11th February 2021, 10:34 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to get BTech(ECE) admission in IIIT Hyderabad? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study a BTech in Electronics and Communication Engineering at IIIT Hyderabad. Admission selection will be on the basis of the score obtained in UGEEE (Undergraduate Engineering Entrance Examination) followed by an interview or through JEE Main. The cutoff marks depend on the number of candidates appearing for the test.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with a minimum score of 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.iiit.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?