27th March 2021, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

Which entrance exam I have to appear for to secure BBA With Diploma In Aviation & Travel Management admission in TMI Academy of Travel, Tourism and Aviation Studies South Extension? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Hi friends, I want to study BBA With Diploma In Aviation & Travel Management course in TMI Academy of Travel, Tourism and Aviation Studies South Extension. I want to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission in this institute for studying this course? Kindly tell me about the cutoff rank for getting admission.

30th March 2021, 12:05 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Which entrance exam I have to appear for to secure BBA With Diploma In Aviation & Travel Management admission in TMI Academy of Travel, Tourism and Aviation Studies South Extension? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Entrance exam to secure BBA With Diploma In Aviation & Travel Management admission in TMI Academy of Travel, Tourism and Aviation Studies South Extension can be seen below.

You can get direct admission on the basis of intermediate score without appearing any entrance exam.

You must have completed intermediate with minimum aggregate of 50% from recognized board.
Visit official website given for application procedure.

http://www.tmiacademy.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?