14th September 2019, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Which entrance exam I have to appear for securing BDS admission in Chhattisgarh Dental College and Research Institute? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Hi friends, I want to study BDS course in Chhattisgarh Dental College and Research Institute. I want to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission in this institute for studying this course? Kindly tell me about the cutoff rank for getting admission.

18th September 2019, 02:53 AM
Meera2602

Default Re: Which entrance exam I have to appear for securing BDS admission in Chhattisgarh Dental College and Research Institute? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

The candidates willing to study Bachelor Of Dental Surgery in Chhattisgarh Dental College and Research Institute would need to appear in National Eligibility cum Entrance Test examination conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) and must score minimum cutoff which is 50%

Refer to the website link shared below for more details:-
http://www.cdcri.org
20th September 2019, 08:46 PM
trekhraj
Junior Member+

Default Re: Which entrance exam I have to appear for securing BDS admission in Chhattisgarh Dental College and Research Institute? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

To secure BDS admission in chhattisgarh dental college and research institute, you have to apply for NEET entrance test.
You have to get qualifying Mark's to secure seat in above college. The cutoff rank required is 55% .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?