25th September 2019, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Which entrance exam I have to appear for securing BSc(Perfusion Technology) admission in Frontier Lifeline Hospital Chennai? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Hi friends, I want to study BSc(Perfusion Technology) course in Frontier Lifeline Hospital Chennai. I want to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission in this institute for studying this course? Kindly tell me about the cutoff rank for getting admission.

27th September 2019, 10:14 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance exam I have to appear for securing BSc(Perfusion Technology) admission in Frontier Lifeline Hospital Chennai? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Yes, entrance examination is available for the candidates willing to pursue Bachelor of Science (Perfusion Technology) in Frontier Lifeline Hospital Chennai.

The Frontier Lifeline Hospital conducts its own entrance examination to select eligible candidates for pursuing Bachelor of Science (Perfusion Technology).

The minimum cutoff marks required to pursue Bachelor of Science (Perfusion Technology) in Frontier Lifeline Hospital Chennai is 50%.

You can visit the website http://www.frontierlifeline.com/ for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?